Okuma Classic CLX reels equip with stainless steel reel foot for strength, aluminum power handle with T-style knobs, stainless steel leverwind line guide system insures proper knot clearance when fishing with double lines.
- Lightweight corrosion resistant frame and sideplates - Ported graphite frame design - Stainless steel reel foot for strength - Dependable multi-disc Rulidium drag system - Aluminum power handle with T-style knobs - Self-lubricating gear system - Stainless steel levelwind line guide system - Features a bushing drive - Corrosion resistant graphite spools.
Okuma Solterra SLX lever drag reels feature 2-Speed gearing allow the anglers the option of a high-speed gear ratio or a powerful low-speed gear ratio for maximum power and torque. The wide-mouth levelwind insures proper knot clearance when fishing with double lines.
- Stainless steel main gears, pinion gears and shafts - Single speed, High-speed and Two-speed models - Durable corrosion-resistant frame & side plates - Stainless steel reinforcing side plate rings - Forged aluminum spool with line indicator rings - Carbonite drag system with Cal’s universal drag grease - 2 thrust bearings reduce handle turning force be over 50%. - 5BB+2TB stainless steel shielded bearings 20-50W models - 5BB+2TB+RB stainless steel shielded bearings 10/15 models - Double dog, silent anti-reverse on all models
Okuma TESORO star drag reels feature alumilite frame construction provides more precise tolerances for precision gear alignment, maximum castability and ultimate durability, the mechanical stabilizing system let the reels stay in precise alignment, strong, stable and smooth.
- High Speed 6.2:1 gear ratio - 6061-T6 machined aluminum frame, sideplate and spool - 17-4 grade stainless steel helical cut gearing - Multi-disc Carbonite drag system with Cal’s drag grease - CRC: Corrosion-Resistant Coating Process - Swept aluminum star for increased ergonomics - Anodized aluminum swept handle reduces wobble while cranking - 4BB+1RB corrosion resistant bearings, spool bearing with TSI oil - Ergo grip handle knob with anodized aluminum handle arm - Dual anti-reverse (mechanical and roller bearing)
Okuma Epixor XT spinning reels are the next generation of a long standing family of spinning reels by Okuma. Designed with C-40X carbon fiber composite construction and featuring Torsion Control Armor (TCA), these advanced technologies provide a reel that is light weight with both exceptional feel and rock solid durability.
- TCA: C40x carbon Torsion Control Armor reduces twisting - Multi-disc, Japanese oiled felt drag washers - 7BB+1RB stainless steel bearings - Quick-Set ant-reverse bearing - Precision machine cut brass pinion gear - Slow oscillation system for improved line lay - Corrosion resistant graphite body and rotor - CFR: Cyclonic Flow Rotor technology - Rigid metal handle design for strength
Okuma AZORES spinning reels are designed specifically for saltwater fishing. With the proven power features and the patented interior design, AZORES is much more durable, strong and smoother than the competition.
- DFD: Precision Dual Force Drag system - Precision click drag adjustment for more precise settings - Multi-disc, Carbonite and felt drag washers for DFD - 6HPB + 1RB corrosion resistant stainless steel bearings - Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing plus ratchet system - Dual anti-reverse system for maximum security - Azores-40 size only features the Quick-Set anti-reverse function - Precision machine cut brass pinion gear - CRC: Corrosion-resistant coating process - HDGII: Corrosion-resistant, High density gearing - ALC: Rigid diecast aluminum body, sideplate and rotor
Okuma Makaira lever drag reels are perfect for big game fisheries for billfish, large tuna and sharks. With advanced, unique and numerous patents, Makaira provides uncompromised excellence within every aspect of its design, construction and performance.
- Makaira reels all feature two-speed gearing systems - Gold anodized two-speed gear shifter housing - Cold forged, Type-II anodized, machined aluminum spool - CRC: Corrosion Resistant Coating process - Patented spool pin system for use with braided or mono lines - Carbonite Dual Force drag system featuring Cal’s universal drag grease - Custom designed thrust bearing: Alleviates side load on heavy drag settings - 4-pcs ABEC-5 precision Sapporo stainless steel ball bearings - Double-dog, proprietary silent anti-reverse system
The New Shadow Series From Okuma Is Constructed From World Class ‘toray’ 46t Carbon And Equips Fuji Guides Making It Not Only Super Lightweight But Also Ultra Sensitive. With Many Hours Of Meticulous Research And Development Behind The Blank Action, The Result Is A Masterpiece Which Will Give Action To The Lightest Of Jigs Give. And A Backbone Which Can Withstand The Pressure That Any King, Queen Or Human Can Give